Respawn Anchors addon
What will be added?
You can get it by two options:
- with bartering from Pilglins
- with command /give @s ra:crying_obsidian 1
Use the commend /give @s ra:respawn_anchor to get it.
How to use it?
Setting Up a Respawn Anchor
- At first you need place a respawn anchor.
- then you need drop glowstone dusn on the top of it. This action should activate respawn anchor.
Charging Up & Respawn Points
Did you know that for every charge, it increases the amount of light emitted from it? To charge;
- Grab some Glowstone blocks.
- Simply punch the top of the Respawn Anchor (where the swirly thing is), and then it will charge by one!
- Per charge, it will consume one Glowstone.
- Once it reaches the maximum charge, which is (4), punching it again will set your spawnpoint.
- If you die, you will respawn on top of it, consuming a charge everytime you die.
- Once the charge reaches zero, you can no longer respawn on it until you charge it. Defaulting to the overworld’s spawnpoint.
- Breaking it will also revoke your spawnpoint location in there, even when its fully charged.
do not forget TURN ON experimental gameplay
Respawn Anchors addon for Minecraft PE 1.16+
Support my work, please :)