Terraria for Android is sandbox game, where you build houses, crafting items, explore the worlds, battle with hostile creatures, improve your skills, enchanting and grow. This game similar to Minecraft Pocket Edition. Here you have to survive in different conditions and it gives you a lot of fun.
- Last version: 1.2.12785
- Recommend Android device: 4.0.3 +
- 2D graphic format
- No limiting in game World
- Release in 2011, still very popular
- Many servers, where you can play with your friends with all around the world
How to start in Terraria?
After generating the world, you will spawn. You see three little, but important tools. It is pickaxe (helps in mining process), shortsword (helps in battle) and axe ( for cutting wood ). Now you set off on big journey with many adventures and storyline.
Combat is the most amazing thing in Terraria, which you need to do often. You will see many zombies, slimes and other hostile mobs in your game world. Prepare to battle every time. Try to craft good weapons and improve your magic spells.
There are also modifications, which can change or add something into your game. You can easy find them in internet.
There are a lot of NPC ( non player character ) like a nurse, wizard or merchant. You able to trade with them. You will have some money to sell something.
How to install Terraria?
1) Download apk file and .zip file with cache 2) cache extract into /sdcard/Android/obb/ ( you will get /sdcard/Android/obb/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid/) 3) install apk file
Download Terraria 1.2.12785 for Android
Download Terraria ipa for iOS